There is stuff coming, just give me a chance to harness the maelstrom of ideas that is my mind. Anything you would like sooner rather than later, let me know!!
Upcoming posts (soon):
- My story Part 1: Where is hell is Wudinna, and why am I here?
- My story Part 2: What is it to be a rural doctor?
- Medical students…. why?! Small rural as a training opportunity.
- The biggest lie in rural medicine…. “Your town is too small to support two doctors!”
Upcoming features (not so soon):
- When I go on holiday, my patients die – Dependence and counter-dependence in Rural Doctors and their patients.
- A culture of negativity – The image, promotion and paralysis of Rural Medicine.
- Systemic failures in Australian-trained GP recruitment. Why are the needs and desires of our next generation being ignored?